Inspired by the classic ice cream flavor, these cookies start with a sugar cookie base. But they get an entire personality overhaul from there! These jolly green cookies feature mini chocolate chips and mint extract. And, as if that wasn’t exciting enough, they’re sure to wow both other people and your taste buds.
- 16 oz Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 tsp Mint Extract
- Green food coloring, until you achieve your desired shade
- 1/2 c Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the sugar cookie dough with the mint extract and green food coloring. Mix until you’re happy with the color and flavor, adjusting as necessary. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls roughly 1 tablespoon in diameter. Space out on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are just turning golden brown.
- Prep Time: 8
- Cook Time: 10
Keywords: Mint, Mini chocolate chips, Sugar cookie hack