Bursting with Reese’s PB cups & Reese’s pieces, this chocolate cookie will blow your taste buds away. This Reese’s extravaganza all starts with store bought cookie dough. And things get crazy from there!
- 16 oz Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 oz box Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/4 c Reese’s Pieces Candies
- 1/4 c Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the sugar cookie dough with the chocolate pudding mix and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the peanut butter cups and Reese’s Pieces candies.
- Roll the dough into 1-2 tablespoon sized balls. Space out on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until the edges just start to turn golden brown.
I actually used a Dark Chocolate pudding mix for my dessert.