DAY 3 (BAKE)
Jump Into the Kitchen and Let's Get Baking!
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
I present to you.. the one and only; Chocolate Chip Cookie! Our favorite recipe for the most classic baked good of all time. Let’s get baking!
And these did not disappoint. Soft, chocolaty, chewy and delicious, these cookies were especially delicious dunked in milk. Which I did… more than once. So go warm up your house by turning on your oven and making some irresistible chocolate chip cookies!
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 ¾ cups Flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until fully mixed. Add the egg and vanilla; beat. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Remove roughly 1 1/2 tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Space at least 2 inches away from other cookies on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Repeat with any remaining cookie dough.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until the edge of the cookie is just brown. (Do not overcook or they won’t be as soft.) Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
How’d this recipe come out for you? Leave a comment on this lesson’s post and let everybody know what you thought!