- 1/2 c flour
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- Candy coated chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the melted butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs, honey, and vanilla; mix well.
- Add the fl0ur, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Pour into an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownie comes out mostly clean.
- Remove the brownies from heat and completely cool.
- Combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring often, until the chocolate is fully melted. Stir the mixture until the ganache transforms from chocolate milk into a chocolate ganache. Once the mixture is uniform, you’ll be done.
- Spread the ganache over the cooled brownies and garnish with candy coated chocolate sprinkles.
- Wait until the ganache has set before serving. (I chilled mine in the fridge to speed up this process.)